Tuesday, November 14, 2006


My friend Lexi has a fabulous blog on her MySpace page and really uses it as a diary. I think I am going to start doing that here. I have been using this for more random thoughts, but I think an actual diary is a great idea.

Today was a really long day...I woke up this morning to my wonderful "time of the month" and it was a surprise. I tried to get ready to work at the Ranch through cramps, a migrane and something that felt like a knife in my back. Here I sit in my room answering emails, working on MySpace and waiting for the client bell to ring and I wait and wait and wait. It was the slowest day in months at the Ranch and all I wanted to do was crawl in bed and sleep. Well, that just isn't allowed when you're working. You have to be ready for customers when they come in...and sleeping and getting all sleepy faced is not in the cards. I did manage to make it through most of my shift, but called it quits about 8p. The girls are all in their rooms watching TV, or whatever everyone does when they are in their room with the door closed and I'm getting ready to fall fast asleep. Tomorrow will be a better day. I know I will certainly feel a lot better and will be better equipped to deal with the drinking, drama kings and queens and the overall recent environment around here. So until then...sweet dreams.