One of our favourite Bunny Ranch friends came in and started this contest for the best fake orgasm. The grand prize was $500...and it was open to any member of the staff. The rules were (1) you cannot touch yourself or anyone else and (2) it must be believable. Here's what happened...
There was twelve of the girls that participated and our friend and Madame Suzette were the judges. After the first round, there was a three way tie. I was one of the ones eliminated, which didn't surprise me at all because it's hard to fake. I'm into the real thing...LOL.
The three finalists were Nina Nicole, Lady Moonshadow and Brooke Taylor. Now, I was not a judge, but I do agree with who was chosen as the winner.
Nina Nicole was trembling !! Like almost quaking !! She wasn't too terribly loud and wasn't too vocal. But she was so convincing that it made me wonder what she's like when she really has an orgasm. It was a lot of fun and I got to hear some pretty convincing moaning and groaning for about half an hour...and it got me excited !!
Anyway, Nina won....and Brooke and Moonshadow were awarded consolation prizes for their efforts. It's not often that we have someone come in who wants to play fun games and do contests, but today was a good day.
