Thursday, December 07, 2006

There's an air of mystery at the Ranch today. I think we'll have an announcement today at tea party that will be surprising to some and not so surprising to others. I think that I know what it is, but I can't spoil the surprise until the announcement is made. Let's just say that here, nothing is forever, no matter what.

A few of the girls left this morning to go to LA with Dennis to do a couple radio shows and to attend a party at the playboy mansion. They'll be passing out cards for the Ranch and trying to drum up some business.

Christmas season is not the busiest time here, but after the first of the year it will be hopping with skiers. Until then we're working on appointments and convention traffic. It's a plus too, because there are not as many girls here over the holiday season. Mainly just the die hard regulars...which is great for us.

Anyway...I feel like I'm rambling, so I'll post again later after the announcement is made.