Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a great holiday...something good to eat, lots of sweets and hot sex to top off the day.
It was a busy Valentine's Day at the Ranch since HBO is in and shooting this week. It's always a lot of fun, but very chaotic. They are filming new scenes to finish out the season. Six episodes are already prepped to air over the next six months, but if this season is the same as the last, they have five more to complete. All the girls are anxious to see how everything turns out. The first one was sooooo funny, hopefully they all turn out as good as that one.
We have also had some of the girls from previous seasons come back to work at the Ranch...Air Force Amy, Daisy, Raina, Karla, to name a few. They are all wonderful women and have so much to share with the rest of us. I'm sure HBO will be including them in the filming too, so you'll all get to see them again.
I have to get on the floor early this morning, because of the filming...so I'm off to the shower. Have a great day!
